Looking for monthly card inspiration in tutorial or class to go format? Laura Milligan and I are excited to announce the launch of our new monthly card club!
Each month subscribers will receive an emailed tutorial featuring 4 cards created using a collection of products. Some months will focus on fun folds, others might be a technique – anything goes.
Because this is a tutorial based membership, anyone world wide can participate!
However, if you live in Canada, you’ll have the option of upgrading your membership to receive the product and class kits. The upgrade will include 2 options.
Option 1: includes between $20 and $25 worth of consumable product and the pre cut card kits for the 4 cards
Option 2: is the I want it all option and includes the stamp set or bundle, consumables and the pre cut card kits for the 4 cards.
Cost of the membership is just $15 Cdn/month and includes:
- Emailed tutorial (on the 26th of the month) includes photos, a full supply list, measurements and the links to videos for all 4 cards
- Optional upgrade for Canadians (2 choices)
- No minimum commitment – you may cancel at any time.
Here’s a peek at February’s projects.
How it works…
- Subscribe to the monthly tutorial using the PayPal subscription link below.
- On the 15th of every month subscribers will receive an email with the product selection and the upgrade options.
- If you are outside of Canada, no need to do anything.
- If you live in Canada, and would like to upgrade your membership, respond to the email with the desired upgrade option. The deadline to request an upgrade will be the 25th of the month.
- Tutorials will be emailed to all subscribers on the 26th of the month.
- Products and kits will be mailed out the first week of the following month, providing there are no back orders.
- NOTE: if you subscribe after the 26th of the month, you’ll receive the following months tutorial.
- Your PayPal subscription will be billed the same day every month.
I know you are going to love the cards that Laura and I share with you each month!
Until next time,